Found the right course for you? Here is your quick guide on how to apply!
Complete your application form
Download and complete the application form: Application Form
Ensure you read over the Terms and Conditions on the back of the form.
Collect your supporting documents
You will need to include the following documents with your application:
- Academic Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume including any relevant work references
- Certified* copy of your Birth Certificate or Passport
- Copies of relevant industry-related awards and/or certificates
- If English is not your mother tongue, Evidence of English Language ability
* A certified document is signed by a registered Justice of the Peace or Notary Public
Submit your application form and documents
Scan and email your full application to email@example.com
or post your application to PO Box 1566, Queenstown 9348, New Zealand
Complete your interview with the QRC Academic Team
Once your application has been reviewed and you have met the QRC entry requirements you will be asked to complete an interview. Interviews are usually completed over the phone with a member of the Academic Team. During the interview you will be asked questions about your chosen course, Queenstown Resort College and your career aspirations. Don’t be nervous, but do make sure you are prepared and do some research!