QRC Leadership Elevator
Powered by Flux Capacity. This program is for established, new and aspiring managers leading teams. Your business is your people, take them to the next level with The QRC Leadership Elevator.
The modern workplace has changed and continues to evolve. Today, all employees must take on leadership roles, to work effectively within teams and manage projects to achieve collective goals. To attract, develop and retain your talent, it is critical to invest in your people, their skills and capabilities, ensuring the continued growth and future success of your organisation.
The Leadership Elevator is affordable, engaging and interactive.
The 3 day program introduces management philosophies and practices to help elevate established, new and aspirational leaders. Each day is spaced one month apart to help embed concepts, apply them within your business and conduct self-paced learning between sessions. Open to all business types and industries, the Leadership Elevator presents an opportunity to meet and learn from other managers, understanding their approach to leadership and the challenges they face.
You’ll attend each of the three days, one month apart, in Queenstown. Each day runs from 9am-5pm. You will meet and share knowledge with other local leaders from a range industries, sharing experiences and challenges, whilst learning new tools to apply within your own business.
LEVEL 1: LEADING SELF
- Leadership Roles – Understand the fundamentals of leadership, your personal approach to effective communication and self-management.
- Emotional Intelligence – Unlock your perspective of the world, your unconscious biases and how they affect your leadership.
- Leadership Styles – Identify core leadership styles in yourself and in others, understand the best approach for varied situations.
LEVEL 2: LEADING TEAMS
- Recruitment – How to approach finding the best fit for your team, conduct interviews and inspire potential new hires.
- Team Building – Help your team work and have fun together, unlock individual and team motivations to achieve outcomes and drive performance.
- Coaching Skills – Coach your team with constructive communication, hold them accountable to improve motivation and performance.
LEVEL 3: LEADING BUSINESS
- Mission & Values – Understand the importance of a shared vision to underpin internal and external behaviours and drive success.
- Strategic Leadership – Influence and empower others to make decisions to enhance your organisation’s long-term success, helping identify and drive future leaders.
- Change and Culture – Manage and lead change, whilst maintaining balance within teams and organisational culture.
Course Costs & Dates
Our first 2020 course begins in February and you’ll attend each of the three days, one month apart, in Queenstown.
- Wednesday 5 February, 9am-5pm
- Wednesday 4 March, 9am-5pm
- Wednesday 1 April, 9am-5pm
The Leadership Elevator costs $1500+GST per person.
Further dates will be announced in due course.
Facilitator: Nick Fifield
After 20 years global sales and training experience across Europe and Asia, Nick moved to Queenstown, where he established Flux Capacity, a sales and leadership consultancy.
With a passion for learning, development and organisational change, Nick is committed to improving leadership culture and sales potential across diverse teams and industries and teams.
I am passionate trainer and facilitator, with a keen understanding of effective leadership, sales process and impactful communication. My energy comes from engaging with businesses to understand their specific needs and challenges, developing employee skills and capabilities to create true winning cultures which impact the bottom line.
- Very helpful in regards to managing a team, very much enjoying it – Matakauri Lodge
- This will help me be a stronger more efficient manager who can create a cohesive team – Imperium Collection
- An excellent course for building on leadership understanding through theory and practical application – Queenstown Resort College
- Very interesting and a lot of useful information, lots of interaction. Great stuff! – European Bakery
- Great structure and good resources. Outstanding expertise and delivery. Useful activities to learn more about how I lead – Queenstown Resort College
- It’s been awesome! – Millbrook Resort