Found the right programme for you? Here is your quick guide to how to apply!
Download your application form
Download and complete the application form. Ensure you read over the Terms and Conditions.
For can download your application form here: Application Form
Collect your supporting documents
You will need to include the following documents with your application:
- Academic Transcript
- Resume/ CV that includes any relevant work references
- Certified* copy of your birth certificate or passport
- Copies of relevant industry-related awards and/or certificates
- Evidence of English Language ability (if English is not your first language)
* A certified document is signed by a registered Justice of the Peace or Notary Public
Submit your application
Scan and email your full application to email@example.com
or post your application to PO Box 1566, Queenstown 9348, New Zealand
Complete your interview
Once your application has been reviewed and you have met the QRC entry requirements you will complete an interview. Interviews are usually completed over the phone with a member of the Academic Team. During the interview you will be asked questions about your chosen programme, QRC and your career aspiration. Don’t be nervous, but do make sure you are prepared and do some research.
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.