What’s it like to live in Queenstown or Paihia? Come and find out!
Figuring out what location, study pathway, and education provider is the right fit for you is a tough and stressful decision.
We believe the best way is to experience QRC is in person so we host tours for prospective students (and parents if they want to come) throughout the year. We’re also more than happy for you to arrange a visit to one of our campuses anytime if you’re in the neighbourhood for work or leisure.
Each year we run ‘Experience QRC’, a 3-day complete immersion trip to Queenstown or the Bay of Islands, during the April, July and October school holidays. It’s a great way to check out the campus and facilities, connect with prospective students from around New Zealand, have some fun together, and experience what the destination has to offer through our activity programme.
Experiencing QRC gives you a chance to:
- Talk to current students – this is a great opportunity to talk firsthand to our students and ask any questions you may have.
- Preview accommodation options – our lodges provide a comfortable, safe, clean, and affordable environment, complete with breakfast, evening meals, a games rooms and weekly events to help you meet other students and make friends.
- Take a campus tour – Learn first-hand what life on the campus is like from tutors and students by taking a tour of our campus and learning facilities.
- Meet our internship team – QRC has a dedicated internship team committed to matching you with the right practical opportunities to prepare you for job placement.
- Experience the destination and industry opportunities – When you visit our campuses, you’re also visiting two of New Zealand’s most vibrant tourism markets. Experiencing Queenstown or Paihia firsthand through our activity programme gives you a feel for how life could be in your chosen location and showcases the wide-ranging options available as part of a career in tourism. Need some inspiration? Discover a career you love…
If you’ve missed Experience QRC but are keen to find out more about our internationally recognised Diplomas in Hospitality Management or Adventure Tourism Management, fully paid internship opportunities, and tourism and hospitality career options, please contact us. We accept applications throughout the year with Diploma programme intakes in January, April, July and October.