NZ’s Premier Tourism & Hospitality Management College – In Gisborne from February 2020
QRC is an internationally recognised, award winning tertiary provider with dedicated campuses in Queenstown and the Bay of Islands. From February 2020, it will be delivering a Level 4 Certificate in Tourism Operations in Gisborne.
QRC has a track record of high-quality delivery leading to successful outcomes for the Tourism and Hospitality sector. As a tourism specialist, it is supported by strong industry networks that leads to employment outcomes.
Te Wananga O Aotearoa
QRC will be delivering the Tourism Operations Certificate, Level 4 from Te Wananga O Aotearoa in Gisborne. QRC is privileged to have a partnership that enables course delivery from this world class facility.
Air New Zealand Strategic Partnership
Air New Zealand and QRC have recently formed a partnership where they will work together to build New Zealand’s tourism talent pipeline and enable employment pathways for students wishing to enter into the sector.
As part of this strategic partnership, and for those wishing to study at QRC Tao Tokerau, eligible students receive free return flights to Bay of Islands from Gisborne.
Come and learn more at an upcoming information session near you. QRC will present information about the college, the programmes, Tai Tokerau campus and the QRC experience.
Location: Te Wananga O Aotearoa, Gisborne
Date: To be confirmed
Time: To be confirmed
RSVP: To express interest in the next Information Session please email: email@example.com
More dates for information sessions will be announced in the coming weeks.
Completion of NCEA Level 2 or equivalent is desirable. Candidates not meeting these requirement will be considered case by case.
|Location||Gisborne and Bay of Islands|
|Standard Course Fee||$5,500|
|Eligible for Government Fees Free Policy?||Yes|
|Eligible for Accommodation Allowance or subsidy?||Yes, Bay of Islands only|
(QRC Tai Tokerau only)
- Students live at a Halls of Residence managed by role models who provide pastoral care and mentoring to students while addressing local and cultural needs
- Residential Accommodation subsidy is available for all courses
- Accommodation includes a twin share room with 3 meals a day, utilities and data
|Intake Date||COURSE(S)||EXPRESSION OF INTEREST DEADLINE|
|Monday 24 February 2020||Tourism Operations||Wednesday 12 February 2020|
|Monday 6 July 2020||Tourism Operations||Wednesday 1 July 2020|
|Monday 5 October 2020||Tourism Operations||Wednesday 30 October 2019|
- Candidate to register expression of interest in the Tourism Operations Progranme.
- A QRC Recruiter will contact the candidate by phone or email within one working day of receiving the Expression of Interest Form.
- The QRC recruiter will ask the candidate to complete a QRC Application Form. A certified copy (signed by Justice of the Peace or a teacher) of the candidate’s passport or birth certificate and the candidate’s latest NCEA results will also need to be provided.
- Once the completed Application Form has been submitted, this will be reviewed by a QRC Recruiter who will contact the candidate within one working day. If the candidate is successful, the candidate will be asked to read and sign a Conditional Offer of Place.
- Once QRC have received a signed copy of the Conditional Offer of Place the candidate will be sent an Acceptance Letter.
Expression of Interest Form: